Thursday 8 December 2016

December Daily Day 1 and Day 2

Hi all

I'm back to share my first page of December Daily, inspired by the fabulous Ali Edwards.

This one is about my kids coming back to me after being at their dad's.


Sorry the photo's a little dark.

I talked about my feelings around this, and how excited I get to have them coming home.

As I'm using up product for this album, I used some left over paper. It was a little too pink so I toned it down with white gesso. I really liked how this looked and decided to journal on that part.

I tied a string around the page and added a 'special delivery' card to signify that they are my greatest present in the whole world!

I used some 2Crafty chipboard for the family title and the quote underneath reads.....
"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much."

Day 2 is about how we travelled to my partner's house in the Riverland and how his neighbours lit up the street with their amazing Christmas Lights!!


 
I again applied some gesso to the reverse of the paper I used in Day 1, which again, I journalled on.

I added a photo sleeve and a couple of photos, and that's about it!


I'll pop back soon when I've had time to photograph the next few pages!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment