Tuesday 13 February 2018

First February 2Crafty Chipboard Share

Tammy here today to share my first creation for  2Crafty Chipboard with you.
 
It's titled:

"Love this Life"



I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:
 
"Fine Hearts Borders"
"Love this Life Title"
"Grid Panel"
"Film Strips Medium"


 
I used one of the papers and lots of the tags from the new 'Paint Chips' story from 7Dots Studio.  These are all available from my favourite scrappy store Scrap Matrix
 
 
I cut the 2 Crafty "Grid Panel" into pieces, applied a few coats of white gesso and then tucked them underneath my photo layers.
 

 
I also applied white gesso to the "Film Strips Medium"
 
I added a strip of this under my photo, and I also added a small piece to the left hand bottom corner of the layout.  This gives the layout some balance, and draws the eye into the photo.



I then added in the "Fine Hearts Borders".  Again some in the cluster at the bottom, and some behind the photo.
 
I added a few layers of Distress Ink to these until I was happy with the purplish hue I had created.



I love the "Love this Life" title.  Lol.
 
I love the two different fonts. To enhance this I decided to use two different Ink colours. 
I then added some embossing ink and some clear emboss powder.
 
I really love this effect.


I'm really happy with the colours in this one, I think they work perfectly with the photo.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment