Sunday 13 August 2017

First 2 Crafty Chipboard share for August

I'm here to share my latest creation for 2 Crafty Chipboard
 
My first project this month has a You Tube process video and it's titled
 
 

"Capture the Sillies"

 


A fun layout that captures every day life at my place!
 
I used the following 2 Crafty Chipboard:
 
"Hessian Patch Panels"
"Punctuation"
"Chevron Bits"
"Mini Fast Forward Arrows"
"Mini Word Set 1"
 




 
 
 
 I painted the "Hessian Patch Panels" black
 



I also did this to the "Chevron Bits" and the bracket from the "Punctuation" Set.
 
I love how black really pops against white and bright colours.



I used some of my favourite colours in this layout.  I adore teal and lime together.
 
I also painted the word 'capture' from the "Mini Word Set 1" pack in a black, and then I swiped some of Finnabair's Art Alchemy Opal Magic Acrylic Paint in Aqua/Rose over the top.



 
On white it has a pink colour, but when applied to a black background it turns this amazing teal! 
 
You'll see it on the video I've posted below......pink in the jar, but changes once applied to the black! Super cool! 
 
Fantastic on chipboard as there's no heat gun required!!
 
I love this product and got it on a recent shopping spree at Scrap Matrix.  There's tonnes of colours, I can't wait to try a few more!
 
 
 
I also applied this technique to the "Mini Fast Forward Arrows"
 
 

 
 I've also used some 'Little bit of Randoms' by Kit the Habit.
 
Kit the Habit is the collaboration of me and Emzascrapper - every now and then we design and create some little scrappy products to use on our layouts, and yep we sell kits every so often.
 
We have a facebook group you can join HERE where you will find these kits and also some inspiration and general banter.
I'd love you to join us!
 
 
 
 
You can watch me create this layout, as I've created a You Tube video:




I'm quite new to this process video thing.......so I'd love you to watch and let me know what you think!

Much love

I'll be back soon

xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment