Monday 13 February 2017

2 Crafty February Share Part 1 including Process Video!!

Hi everybody.

Today I'm sharing my recent layout for 2Crafty Chipboard.  I even managed to create my first Process Video......Yep!! I'm so excited!! This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time, and I finally figured it all out!!!

The layout is entitled 'Happiness is This'


This layout was inspired by February - the month of love.

I wanted to create a layout for my partner.  You see we live a few hours apart - we live in the same state, but with a couple of hundred kilometres inbetween.  At times it's difficult - so often I wish he was here, but at the moment that is how our lives are.

One of the great things about our situation though, is that when we do catch up, for example on a weekend, we really spend quality time together.  This is the feeling I wanted to document.  Our togetherness.

In fact I have entered this layout in the monthly challenge over at More than Words.

They have such cool challenges and this month it is:


so that's a great fit for my layout as there's an ampersand on my flair, and the layout is a celebration of my partner and I being together.

You can check out the challenge HERE


I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard on my layout:

"Happiness is this Title"
"6" Revolution Frame"
"Tiny Hearts and Stars"
"Circular Panel"

 
Here's a close up of my work:
 
 
I cut up the "Circular Panel", and painted it black.
 
I also painted some "Tiny Hearts" and the "Happiness is This" title black.
 
I added Glossy Accents to the "Happiness is This" title to give it a high gloss/resin finish.
 
 
 
 I painted some of the "Tiny Hearts" red.
 
 
I embossed the "6" Revolution Frame" with White Emboss Powder.
 
 
 
 
And.......here is the process video of my layout, so you can see how I created it! 
 
I hope you check it out.
 
 
 
 
I'll be back to share my second layout real soon!
 
You can visit the 2Crafty blog HERE
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tammy! It's so colorful! Love it! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I LOVE this Tammy. A perfect interpretation of our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this Tammy and awesome video. Thank you for joining us at More than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this Tammy and awesome video. Thank you for joining us at More than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Tammy! I love the bright colours and the story behind the layout. So glad you could join in at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous and colorful! Love the story behind the togetherness. Gorgeously done. Thank you for joining More Than Words challenge this month

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! I love this fantastic background! Thank you for playing with us at morethanwords challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout, I love all the details !! Thank you for playing at More Than Words :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely page! Background is terrific!! Where are you in the picture? :P Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! I love the colors you've used! Watched your video, well done! Really like your style! Long distance relationships are hard but the together times are that much better for it. Wish you the best of luck! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete