Friday 6 January 2017

Hello Wilna!!

Good morning!
 
Today I'm sharing a layout for All About Scrapbooks I created about meeting the fabulous Wilna Furstenberg!
 
 
I was lucky enough to attend a retreat last year that she attended.
 
Whilst there I got to take a couple of her classes, and really enjoyed getting to know her.
She is gracious, sweet, funny, bubbly and of course super talented and inspiring.
 
I used one of Wilna's techniques for the background - painting directly onto white cardstock.
 
 
I then went crazy adding lots of gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard.
I painted some and even embossed some too!
I haven't done that for ages!
 
I then added a few embellishments from the Bella Boulevard You are Loved Range.
I cut lots of little flags from the leftovers and included them too.
 
A fun, bright, happy page that I hope you enjoy.
 
Much love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment