Friday 2 December 2016

You Crack Me Up....

Hi everyone!
 
This week for All About Scrapbooks, I'm sharing a boyish page using Bella Boulevard's Alex Collection plus a few bits and pieces from Crate Paper's Cool Kid.
 
I began by applying gesso to white bazzill.
I then added some brush strokes in black.
(I placed these where I knew my photo and layering would go). 
 I also added some essential flicks of paint!
 
Once dry I added a few bits and pieces of papers, cutting some and tearing some
to create interest and texture.
 
 
I then added some co-ordinating embellishments, and a whole variety of word/alpha stickers.
I cut the 'hey' from a 12x12 sheet of paper, and a few of the embellishments too.
 
As the layout was quote busy, I was concerned that the photo was getting lost. 
To counteract this I added a 2Crafty frame to draw the eye into the photo.
 
The final touches included my journaling,
 and I trimmed the layout down a little and adhered it to a background sheet of paper. 
This frames the entire layout.
 
That's it from me.
I hope it's inspired you to get creative.
 
Luv Tam
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment