Friday 30 December 2016

Love this Life!

Hi everyone
 
As we come to the end of 2016, it's a great time to reflect on the year that was and to start thinking about 2017.
 
This week's layout for All About Scrapbooks is about that......
 
 
I had so much fun playing with Amy Tangerine's Oh Happy Life range.
 
It's full of bright colours so I decided to pair it with white and black.
I used white as my background, and added some swipes of black paint. 
I then added a few layers of papers on top of the black paint, and then added my photo to this.
 
With some of the leftovers I created a cluster at the bottom of the page.
 
 
For my title I added some 2Crafty chipboard which I painted black, and then I cut 'this life' from one of the papers. 
 
 
 Lastly, I added my journaling.
 
 
I'd like to wish everyone a Happy New Year.
I have thoroughly loved showing you my work each week, and hope it has inspired you to get creative.
I look forward to 2017 and sharing more scrappy stuff.
 
Luv Tam
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment