Thursday 8 December 2016

Day 5 is all about Giving

Hi everyone

Here I am with Day 5.


Day 5 has my jouraling on the full page.  It covers my thoughts on giving, and also our Wishing Tree gift.  This is something we do every year as we have so much to be grateful for each.  There are so many people who go without at Christmas.  Believe me I know, one year the kids and I were in this position, and we had some amazing support and thoughtfulness from a Domestic Violence Unit.  Now that we are back on our feet, and have a home and more than we need, it's an opportunity for us to give back, to give to those in need a helping hand.

I smeared some black paint on the bottom of the page.
I cut the letters out myself, using really old die cuts as a stencil.

On the right I added a pocket page.
I included a quote, a shaker pocket with the date, and also the photos to go with the story. 


I used washi tape on my photos to create a lift the flap - with more photos underneath.

This is really easy to do and creates an interactive page.


So that's another week done.

I'll be back as soon as I can with some more updates,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment