Friday 11 November 2016

A trio of Superhero's

Good morning everyone!
 
Well I am officially back! Back from the most amazing adventure overseas! I will do a blog post about the amazing trip soonish...... 
 
Right now I'm feeling very grateful and super keen to scrap some of our precious memories.
 
The first one I've created for All About Scrapbooks and features a couple of photos from the Star Walk in Hollywood......
 
 
For this layout, I used the awesome Crate Paper's Cool Kid range. 
Such a great boyish range - and the sayings matched my photo's perfectly!
 
This layout was a pretty quick one.
I was very restrained, and only did a little stamping on my background before adding a few strips of paper, my photos and the embellishments.
 
 
I really love the embellishments in this range.  They are perfect for boys of any age, but particularly work well with my young teen.  The only thing I added was some 2Crafty Chipboard stars and arrows (which I painted silver, red and black), and a bit of black thread.
That's it!
 
Have a great weekend, and I'll be back real soon with some more scrappy goodness!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment