Monday 3 October 2016

Kit the Habit - Brave Warrior!

Hi everyone

I'm back to share another layout, as promised!


A fun, bright and colourful one.

This 'Wild' Kit by Kit the Habit is just so fun!
The last layout I shared,  I went with the Tribal theme.
This time I took inspiration from the Bohemian feel.  This layout is all about finding your inner wild and being free and true to yourself.

Perfect for my teenage daughter. Gorgeous girl.


I swiped some paint over my cardstock in a fairly random fashion.
I then added a strip of paper, and lots of layers in the bright tones. 

I just love those beads and also the handmade feathers with beads.  These reminded me of a dreamcatcher, so I decided to make my own on the page.


I then added some random quotes that suited the page, and finished it off with some flicks of paint.


Here's another look at the 'Wild' kit........


Every time I see it, it makes me smile.

There are so many memories captured in each of these Kits.
You see Emma (Emzascrapper) and I gather inspiration from different textures we come across in our life......this one for me features my Gramps home, time spent at Port Lincoln at Escape 2 Create, and my boy's cubby.

I hope you love the kits as much as we do.  For us, they hold a special place in our heart.....they are filled with our lives, our moments - basically they are 'US' on a plate, or in a Kit.
It's important to us to include 'real' sayings - things our kids say all the time.  Snippets of our everyday life.  We love sharing them with you (we are just a little bit thrilled that they go to every state across Australia).
We love seeing our products pop up on your layouts, so don't forget to share them with us in our Facebook group.

There are still some of these kits available HERE.  Just type sold in the comments underneath a photo of the kit and we will be in touch.

Happy scrapping everyone.....go WILD!

No comments:

Post a Comment