Friday 23 September 2016

Young Wild and Free - Boho Dreams

Happy FriYay everyone!
 
This week for All About Scrapbooks I've been playing with Kaisercraft's Boho Dreams Range.
As soon as I saw this range, I knew I had to create a layout for my daughter, she has always loved Dream Catchers.
 
 
I began with a piece of Kraft Paper. I went a bit crazy spreading gesso around.
I then used some Tim Holtz paints - I splodged them onto the background and then spritzed with water and allowed them to run down the page.
 
I used the dream catcher from the sticker sheet, and added extra feathers which I cut from the black and white paper.  I then added a few micro beads to various feathers.
 
 
I added a few layers of paper, and then mainly embellished with more stickers.
I loved all the sayings on the word stickers, so I used lots of them.
 
 
I hope you get some scrapping time over the weekend!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment