Friday 16 September 2016

This Rocks! ....more Cocoa Vanilla

Good morning everyone.....can you believe Friday has snuck up on us already?  So it means that it's my turn to share over at All About Scrapbooks.
 
This week I've had another play with Cocoa Vanilla's Totally Rad Collection.
I adore this!  Cocoa Vanilla do the best ranges!
I love how everything just works together and I love that they are Australian!
 
 
This layout documents my son's basketball Grand Final win, so the embellies worked so well!
 
I chose black cardstock for the background, swiped some gesso and then added some stamping.
I added a few strips of paper, and then layered some papers around my photo, adding lots of embellishments.
 
 
I also decided to add a few stars to the layout as it suited the theme.
I used a variety of 2Crafty Chipboard Stars - I painted them in colours to suit the layout.
The white stars are created by using the 'negative' chipboard background as a template.
I just grabbed a white pen and traced around it. Easy!
 
 
I love it!
I love that with this range I was able to create both a bold, bright strong layout, and also a softer lighter layout too (a couple of weeks ago).
Such a versatile range, and so awesome for our boys.
 
I also found the time to create a Project Life spread with the leftovers.
 
I love the colours!
 
Here's the left side:
 
 
And here's the right:
 
 
I love creating these snapshots of our weeks!
 
 
Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment