Friday 2 September 2016

Laugh.....

Good morning!
 
Today I'm sharing a layout I designed for All About Scrapooks using Fancy Pants 'Life is Beautiful' range. 
This is a gorgeous range! 
I love the colours, and how they've paired it with black and white.
Just perfect for me!
 
 
I selected the spot paper as my background, then added some gesso and acrylic brush strokes in a random fashion, approximately where my photo and embellishments were going to go.
 
 
I added a few strips of paper to the left hand side, and then from the gorgeous embellishments - OMG you get SOOO many in this pack - I selected some florals, doilies, hearts and frames.
 
 
I layered these around my photos, popping some on flat with adhesive and some with foam tape to add dimension.
I even used the teeny tiny hearts that I popped out of the doilies! Super cute!
 
I then added my title and all important journaling.
 
Scrap you later!
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment