Thursday 18 August 2016

Project Life catch up!

Hi everyone
 
Just wanted to share a recent Project Life spread using the gorgeous Healthy Hello Range by Jillibean Soup. available from All About Scrapbooks
This range is great for Project Life - all the embellies are a perfect size to fit into the pockets.
 
 
I hate to admit, but I've gotten behind on my Project Life.
I've been doing too much living life and not enough time documenting it!
 
So this week I decided to just get in and do it.
This project is one of my absolute favourites, and the one that myself and the kids enjoy looking back on the most. 
 
I also feel it is the project that sparks my memories the most, and that makes me reflect on our current life - both when creating it and looking back on it.
It's often what triggers me to make changes in our lives.
To determine what is working, what isn't and what we need more of.
There's definitely something about seeing your life in front of you that causes change.
 
So I went back to the approach that was working really well for me earlier this year.
To create weekly spreads from the leftovers of a range that I've been playing with.
 
Here's a closer look:
 
 
 
I love the bright happy colours and I love those white die cut cards!
 
So hopefully I will be back soon, with some more weeks to share.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment