Friday 26 August 2016

Hello!

Hello!
 
Not sure where this week has gone, but somewhere in there I found the time to have another play with Jillibean Soup's Healthy Hello range.
This one's for All About Scrapbooks.
 
I love it!
 
 
This range is quite girly oriented, so I thought I'd challenge myself and create a 'boy' layout.
I selected the blues, greens and yellows for this.
 
That background 'hello' paper was perfect for a boy - I love the navy paint splatters!
 
 
I decided to let the paper do the work for me. 
So I simply layered up some papers, and hunted for all the embellishments that suited my boy theme.
To my surprise, there were lots.
I had fun adding them to my layout - tucking them in, making them work.
 
So there you go - a boy page complete!

I've also managed another Project Life spread using the leftovers from this range.
 
 
 The left side:
 
 
And the right:
 
 
Here's a bit of a closer look:
 
 
I again created a couple of interactive pockets.
I simply use washi tape to create a flap - this allows me to add more photos and tell more of the story without using up lots of pockets.
 
 
Woohoo, another week done and dusted!
 
Thanks for stopping by - Have a great weekend!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment