Friday 29 July 2016

Always

Happy FriYay!!
 
I'm back with another layout using the gorgeous Pink Paislee Fancy Free Collection available from All About Scrapbooks.
 
This is a simple layout.  The gorgeous background paper I used is the reason why.
 
I'm sure you've all been seeing the trend of painting with acrylic paint directly onto your background page (I used this technique last week).
 
For those of you who don't have the time to create your own backgrounds, or perhaps you don't have all the 'stuff' needed - this background paper is your answer!
It's painted for you!
I just wish it came in every colour!!
 
 
As the hard work was done, I simply did some layering with paper and
 a few bits of 2Crafty Chipboard.
To finish I added a flair, some thread, and some of the gorgeous embellishments from the range.
 
Simple AND Easy!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment