Friday 10 June 2016

It's the Little Things

Good morning everyone
It's my turn to share some inspiration for All About Scrapbooks - the best online scrappy store!
 
This week's work, was inspired by my layout last week.
I created a layout on stripey paper, using just neutrals,
It was all about my girl.
It inspired me to create a layout about my boy.
 
I grabbed a lime stripey paper.  Lime is my spunky boy's favourite colour.
Lime also looks amazing with black and white!!I hunted for all the black and white I could find.
 
I grabbed new items - for example, the transparency from Kaisercraft Finders Keepers Treasure Chest range; and older leftover items, for example Cocoa Vanilla Made of Awesome Stickers.
 
 
I again, tried to just use layers of paper - and NOT create a mixed media background (my usual scrappy style). 
You see I just love this background paper - I wanted it to Shine!
 
 
A few flicks of black paint, some journaling, and this layout was done!
I love it!
 
This layout is about my son and his Nanny. 
About their relationship, about generations learning from one another, about the little things in life, and how they are really the big things.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment