Friday 1 April 2016

Scrap the Girls - April Challenge

Hi everyone
Well another month has flown by, seriously, how does that happen??

A new month, means a new challenge.....and this month it's a goodie.  A gorgeous Mood Board.
I love mood boards.  I love how they force me to create out of my comfort zone.
This one particularly made me do this.
Here it is:

Now don't get me wrong, it is absolutely stunning!! But it's not my 'go to' colours.  Although I adore pastels, I rarely go there, so I love how this mood board forced me to!
Here's my take on the challenge:


As you can see, I was inspired by the colours, the circles and the gorgeous gold quote - in particular the word 'Happy'.
I love it!! I loved creating it. I loved doing something totally different.  I loved that it took me somewhere I wouldn't normally go.


So I hope you join in this month.
I hope this mood board inspires you (how could it not), and like me, if it's not your usual style, I hope you have a go, play, get messy, and see where it takes you.

I can't wait to see your entries.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment