Friday 8 April 2016

Carpe Diem!

Hi everyone!
 
This week, as part of my Design Team Work for All About Scrapbooks,  I'm sharing a layout I created using Simple Stories Carpe Diem
This is a gorgeous range.  I love the bright, happy colours.
 
 
I chose to go with a white background as my photo was really bright. 
 I added watercolour to the background - I went with blue to go with the water in the photo, and added yellow as it was fresh and summery.
I cut a few strips and attached these to the right hand side of the page. 
Instead of layering papers behind my photo, I used a variety of chipboard frames from the range.
I adore these!! I use frames often in my layouts, I love tucking them behind layers.
But I think these may be my favourites!
 
 
I then added some 2Crafty Chipboard - I used both the messy heart, and the small mini hearts.  I painted them in matching colours to my layout.
I then added a few embellishments.
 
That's about it!
Quick, fun, and summery!

No comments:

Post a Comment