Friday 6 November 2015

Deer and Fawn's November Challenge

 
Hi everyone

Hope you have some plans for the upcoming weekend.   I really hope some of it includes some time for you......some scrappy time.

To kick start you into the weekend, I've got my Deer and Fawn November Challenge to share.
It's a great one......super cute and colourful and will have you jump started into a layout in no time.
So the challenge is.....to use this cute birdy as your inspiration....and create anything you want.... it could be a layout, mixed media or what ever you want to create....please note you can use ANY products you like for this project!!
 
 
So cute right? Here's my take on it.....
 
 
As soon as I saw the little birdy.....I was reminded of this quote, which is something I say to my daughter, whenever she is feeling a bit uncertain......whenever she needs to be brave.
 
 
As I hunted through my stash for the gorgeous colours, I discovered something......I have no purple! I know right?  I'm not a fan of  the colour purple, but I was a bit shocked to find so little.  I had some alpha stickers and a resin bird (perfect!!) but absolutely no paper, so my solution....watercolour paint.  I love this stuff.  I love the arty look....and its pretty forgiving, and oh yeah lots of fun! 
 
I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.....
So make sure you upload your creation to the side bar before the 30th November to be in the running for the following prizes....

Deer Designer Choice Award -
D-Lish Scraps "Just Add Paper Kit"



Random Draw Award - Donated by Deer & Fawn Designs
Project Life Everyday Edition 6x6 Paper Pad
Project Life Everyday Speciality Cards
Project Life Forever Young Speciality Cards
Project Life Sweet Edition Speciality Cards x 2

These are fantastic prizes!!! I wish I could enter!!
See you next week,
Tam
xx
 

2 comments:

  1. Your layout looks gorgeous Tammy! I have just done this challenge today, I just have to photos graph it and put it on my blog! Love that sweet birdie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lizzy. The birdie is the cutest!! I can't wait to see what you've created!!

      Delete