Friday 6 November 2015

All About Scrapbooks Designing - Hello

Hi everyone
I'm back with another of my designs for All About Scrapbooks.  Yep I am loving this gig!
Vanessa stocks Cocoa Vanilla Studio - an Aussie Brand - whoot whoot! I've been loving playing with the Hello Lovely range.
This is the third layout I've created with this line - it's just so easy to work with!
You may have worked out by now that I'm drawn to black and white on my layouts.  I just find they make a great base to your layout.  I'm also very drawn to words, especially hand-scripted ones, so the ephemera in this range is right up my alley!
For this range I added turquoise, grey and woodgrain to the black and white palette.  I started by smearing some gesso using a very cool circle stencil.
Once this dried I added a few strips of patterned paper, some stickers, die cuts, and wood veneer.  This range truly has everything.  I was really drawn to the butterflies in the die cut pack, and so I punched a few extra out from leftover paper. 



I added some 2 Crafty chipboard, and some sequins to finish off the page.  I really love the colour palette, and this could easily be used to create boyish pages too.
 

 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy scrapping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment