Friday 9 October 2015

Designing for All About Scrapbooks!

Hi everyone! I'm back to share another project I've been working on for my designing with All About Scrapbooks. This time I played with a few bits and pieces from the fun Bella Boulevard Just Add Color range. 
Recently my son was in his final Sports Day at Primary School.  He was a House Leader for the Green Team - not only did they win the day but he won Boy Champion! An awesome finish to his primary school years which I definitely needed to scrap!  The black and white star paper was a perfect match for this story....and I added green! An easy choice as this was his house colour. 
 

 
I started by swiping some Dylusions Paint straight onto my paper - I wanted to keep it to one side - to give the page a focal  point.  Once this dried, I added a few strips of paper and stamped with white ink onto the black paint.  This formed my background. 
 I then randomly painted some of the background stars on the paper green, and added some 2Crafty chipboard - I also painted this green, and added Dimensional Magic too - I wanted to give it a bit of shine and 'pop'.  I love how Dimensional Magic on Chipboard gives it a real resin finish.
I then hunted for lots of embellishments in black/white and green (oh how I adore this colour combo!).  I think it really pops!  I found that the Bella Boulevard Stickers went perfectly, but also so did the Cocoa Vanilla Made of Awesome range!  I love mixing ranges together.  I find it helps me be more creative. Finally I added a bit of journaling, and that's about it!
 
(Out for Publication)
 
Shop at All About Scrapbooks for these and more awesome scrappy products!
 
Thanks for popping in for a look - see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment