Thursday 1 October 2015

Deer and Fawn's October Challenge and a New Design Team Line Up!!

Hi Everyone!

I'm pretty excited to be here today and share my take on this months challenge over at Deer and Fawn ......'About Me'.......
But before I do, I want to extend a huge welcome to out amazing new Deer and Fawn Designers!!! Have you seen the new line up of talent???? It's pretty impressive. I can't wait to get creative with these girls!  We have lots of great stuff planned....it's pretty exciting.  So keep popping in to check out all the inspiration and plans that Debbie and the rest of us Deer and Fawnies have.  We look forward to sharing with you fellow creatives.

So back to 'About Me'.....
Yep this is a topic we all struggle with, not just scrapping and telling our stories, but actually getting in the photos! So I advise taking a leaf from my teenage daughter's book.....and take a 'selfie'....yep  flip that phone around and get a photo of yourself.  We have the beauty of pressing delete, and also of adding a filter.....so come on, have a go....and if you can't bear to take a head shot......take a feet selfie!!
I had a lot of fun playing with this one......I created a watercolour background, and used some of my favourite colours.  I've been loving all the triangles around at the moment and have been wanting to give them a go for a while.  I can highly recommend it - they were so fun. I cut out lots of different sizes and also hand drew some too.

Here's my layout:


And a close up:

 
Don't forget we have some amazing prizes up for grabs, thanks to this month's sponsors.
 
The Deer Designer Pick is: A Prize Pack from:
 
And the random draw prize is:
5 packs of enamel dots and a 15% off voucher. 
 
Pretty Cool Prizes hey?
 
I really look forward to seeing all your entries and learning lots about you all!
Be back soon
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment