Friday 23 October 2015

Deer and Fawn - Project Life Catch Up

Happy FriYay everyone!
I'm back on the Deer and Fawn blog today with another Project Life spread......yep I'm determined to catch up!! I've still got a long way to go, but I'm one step closer.  One week closer.
And yep it feels good.....feels good to immerse myself in a week of our lives.....feels good to relive a week that was.....feels good to remind myself of what's important.....feels good to focus on the important aspects of the week......feels good to be reminded of the good that is there in my everyday life.


Here's the left side:


And the right:

And I created a few little flaps using washi tape....... I love that it means I can add in more photos or more journaling......and it's so easy to do!


.....1 more down, only another 15 to go!!  Eeeek!
Baby steps....

So how's your catch up going??
I'd love for you to share it with me.
See you soon.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment